HWA NANO CERAMIC SYSTEM is an ultra-hydrophobic ceramic coating with universal use on epoxy resin, iron, stainless steel, wood… When applied to the surface, it forms a coating-active layer that protects it from chemicals, UV radiation, stains, etc. It can also protect the paint from fine scratches for three years. Helps highlight a glossy or matte finish and improve protection. It creates a very durable ceramic layer on the surface, which has the following benefits:
- self-cleaning effects
- easier maintenance
- surface conservation and protection
- chemical and stain resistance
Key features of HWA NANO CERAMIC (7H + 9H):
- Durable for 2-3 years.
- Water repellent angle 110 °.
- High chemical resistance.
- Easy application.
- Can be used on glossy or matt surfaces, epoxy, wood, metal, plastics…
- Package contains: 1pc 10 ml glass bottle 7H, 1pc 10 ml glass bottle 9H, 2pcs application sponges, 6pcs microfiber cloths and 1pc Swedish cloth.
- Yield, depending on the surface material, is 10 ml per 3-5 m2 for 2 layers 9H and 2 layers 7H.
- For non-absorbent and smooth materials such as epoxy or metal we use less solution, though more solution is needed for wood or more porous materials.
- The base layer 9H closes the pores and gives the surface a durable hard layer.
- The final layer of 7H has a deeper shine, is softer and repairable.
How to use nano-ceramic top layer, the HWA NANO CERAMIC SYSTEM:
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or in temperatures below 15 ° C.
- The surface intended for the application of nano-ceramics must be matured, dry and degreased, whether oiled, varnished or raw.
- Thoroughly clean the surface on which the coating will be applied. We clean oiled surfaces with vinegar water (water: vinegar ratio 10: 1). On non-absorbent surfaces, we use FINAL CLEANER FESTOOL
- Apply the solution to an application cloth, then wrap it around the application sponge.
- Then apply to the surface.
- For larger surfaces, more than 50x50cm, always apply the ceramic coating in parts.
- Allow to dry for 3-5 minutes and polish with a microfiber cloth.
- After 30 minutes, you can apply the second coat.
- This procedure applies to both the base layer (9H) and the final layer (7H).
- We recommend applying 2x base coat and 2x final coat.
- After application, we recommend letting the applied surface stand for 24 hours at room temperature to allow the ceramic to harden properly.
- Avoid contact with chemicals and water for at least 3 days, ideally 5.
- Maintenance is easy, and if necessary, the top-layer can be re-applied after 6 months, for perfect results.
Instructional video HERE: